Kelanas Kreations Ltd's registered office is 203 West Street, Gorseinon, Swansea. SA4 4AQ, is registered with Companies House (registration number 11360127), and is VAT registered (VAT registration number 294614773).
Personal Data about our customers is an important part of our business, so we do not share any of this information with third parties, and shall only use this Personal Data for the following reasons:-
1. To help identify you when you contact us;
2. To enable us to fulfill your order in a timely fashion.
This Personal Data will not be stored for longer than is necessary to fulfill these purposes, unless you choose to open an account on our website, which you can do when ordering through our website, or alternatively you can just check out as a guest. Once you have created an account, you have the ability to access, change or remove your information by logging into your account. If you would like your account and all your data removed, please contact us via email at email@example.com, and we will action this for you.
All of the Personal Data you provide using our website is held by the following GDPR compliant companies:-
1. Paypal (payment details and delivery details)
2. Google (preorder forms hold email address for invoicing and your name)
3. Open Cart (website host holds all details input at checkout)
4. Facebook (holds any personal information you have chosen to input, we hold nothing apart from your name and date of entry to our Facebook group JK Jersey Fabrics UK)
5. Royal Mail/Myhermes/DPD/UPS/any other courier used for delivery purposes (holds your name, address and email address for delivery of your order).
When using our website, we want it to be an easy and reliable experience for you. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information or "cookies" on your computer or device to enable you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable the website to recognise you when you use the website again at another time, and to enable your computer to keep you logged on (your password is encrypted) as well as save what was previously in your basket if you didn't complete check out.
If you would like to learn more about cookies and how they work, please have a look at the following websites:-
Any contract for your purchase from Kelanas Kreations Ltd is governed by the Laws of England and Wales, and you agree that such contract will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the England and Wales courts.